♫Freedom♫
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♫Freedom♫

For all our Beloved Guildies :3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some ideas plz read

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alcadeeas

Some ideas plz read Empty
PostSubject: Some ideas plz read   Some ideas plz read EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:56 am

hello every1 bounce
well as u may saw iris topic we will be a lil inactive in TW in the following weeks because we are surrounded by allys but we will go and defend our teritory if some1 attaks. this brake its not a bad think we have time for recruting rebuilt and grow.

1 RECRUTING
First of all we need more active ppl on for when the map will be reseted, the lvl for the moment is 275+ with r 12 plz respect this from now on and all our officers should start w/c-ing and looking for members.

2 HELP
Our new members will need help with quests and i want to suggest our high lvl to ask before they start a quest if ppl in guild need that quest too.
I also have a new idea about helping, something like a help day. That day all our faction members will help ppl who need. You dont have to think that ull be kept with helping all day with things that u dont need and u wont get anything that day for e.g. a low lvl need slifer we make a full squard and both the 1 who need help and the helper will get slifer the only difference is with eop im not sure yet what is better 1. to get ppl who need eop and some high lvls to help or 2. make a full squard of pro ppl and get 6 eops for ppl who needed it and for new members that will join in the future and need an eop. The help day will be held once per week the day will be fixed after every1 read this u can post a reply with the day u think its the best for it. The help day its because i saw many ppl ask for help and they dont get help or only the same ppl offer to help. until the help day plz try to make as many squards as u can.

3 MEETING
I sugets we have 1 meeting per week with all our officers.

For the moment this is all i think lets grow up and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Ms_Fleche

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas plz read   Some ideas plz read EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Good ideas, ivo.

Helping low lvls/asking in guild before starting quest: np, we all benefit

Help day: sounds vaguely familiar. Good idea too, as long as it is not the same ppl who help out all the time.

Meeting: communication is very important, especially for the officers. So I would most certainly do that.
Back to top Go down
xPancakex

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas plz read   Some ideas plz read EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:53 am

nice ideas o-o
leme get lvl 350 and il help everybody if i have time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas plz read   Some ideas plz read Empty

Back to top Go down

Some ideas plz read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
♫Freedom♫ :: Announcement-
Jump to: