♫Freedom♫
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♫Freedom♫

For all our Beloved Guildies :3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Channeling problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty

Marty

Channeling problems Empty
PostSubject: Channeling problems   Channeling problems EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Channeling problems Lol12

Thumbnail

Channeling problems Lol12

Image url

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/16/89/47/38/lol12.jpg

Hope you can see the image... because i dont know how it works XD
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Channeling problems   Channeling problems EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:44 pm

Ow and its on the leggings also :@
Back to top Go down
Ms_Fleche

PostSubject: Re: Channeling problems   Channeling problems EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:14 am

I am not sure what the problem is, exactly. Does the -6 channelling give you too much channelling? I mean, above 99% so that in fact ur channelling becomes slower?

It is the added effect of having two pieces of gear from the same 'brand' so to speak. If u do not have any other channellling stones or gears, the effect is zero. It would be weird for a cleric not to have instant channelling, but ok.

If you are over 99% due to these stacked stats, remove a channelling stone from one of ur gears and the problem should be solved. If u get more gears from this line, you may get even more - channelling so may have to remove more stones.

If this does not answer you problem then plz be more specific about the exact problem.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Channeling problems   Channeling problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Channeling problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
♫Freedom♫ :: Trash Talk-
Jump to: