♫Freedom♫
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♫Freedom♫

For all our Beloved Guildies :3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking it easy.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms_Fleche

Taking it easy. Empty
PostSubject: Taking it easy.   Taking it easy. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:46 pm

You may have missed me during TW on Sunday, although I had the impression the server was down at the time. Every time I tried to log in the server was offline. And on Saturday our internetconnection here disappeared for some time, fortunately just after TW.

Anyway, I had to take some steps back. I had been working hard on getting my chars leveled, get stuff for them and help out in guild when possible, but I am afraid I overdid a bit. So I have to take things a bit more easy now as my back is killing me.

If this means Iris and Safi want a more hands-on director, that is fine with me. I will help in guild with or without title.

I simply cannot say anything different than that I am not able to play whole days. And that annoys me, coz I love playing and it means getting better gears and lvls will take more time but I cannot change that.

So if u were wondering where I am: mostly resting. But I'll be there as much as I can.

Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

Taking it easy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking it easy.   Taking it easy. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:49 pm

nono Para we all could't login nearly for 2 days. Hack against server. We love You and u r a good director don't even think something different. Evereyone have something going on in rl and cannot be online all the time. cheers I love you
Back to top Go down

Taking it easy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
♫Freedom♫ :: Trash Talk-
Jump to: