♫Freedom♫
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♫Freedom♫

For all our Beloved Guildies :3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MERGING with DarkMyst??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Iris

Iris

MERGING with DarkMyst?? Empty
PostSubject: MERGING with DarkMyst??   MERGING with DarkMyst?? EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:49 am

CosmoGirl asked me if we would like to merge with DarkMyst? So I want to ask you all what u think about this?
As is can see, we have most time only 25 ppl online and activ and this are the most loyal Freedoms. Would be a good Idea when Map get whiped.
I did't hear anything from Safi the last day's...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MERGING with DarkMyst??   MERGING with DarkMyst?? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:47 am

Iris wrote:
CosmoGirl asked me if we would like to merge with DarkMyst? So I want to ask you all what u think about this?
As is can see, we have most time only 25 ppl online and activ and this are the most loyal Freedoms. Would be a good Idea when Map get whiped.
I did't hear anything from Safi the last day's...

merge mean freedom move to them or they move to Freedom?

Safi was active in forum yesterday afternoon maybe send her a private message here ..... afro
Back to top Go down
https://freedom-guild.forumieren.net
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: MERGING with DarkMyst??   MERGING with DarkMyst?? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:24 am

I am writing with Safi, she is sick and also don't have much time the next weeks to play, she will give Leader. CosmoGirl want that Freedom moving to DarkMyst, I am not sure I think with a good Leader as LaLani would be now (with strict rule)we can hold Freedom and building it up again. I don't want to give up Freedom so easy, our members love to be Freedom Smile we can think about merging later on if necessary? Maybe when pap is resetted. For now we Ally with DarkMysts, Chaos, LFMAO, BD and I hope we can hold this SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Ms_Fleche

PostSubject: Re: MERGING with DarkMyst??   MERGING with DarkMyst?? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:39 am

Does DarkMyst have more members than we? More active players? More territories? If not, the logical thing would be that DM merges with Freedom, not the other way around.

I do feel that a lot of members should be kicked for being non-active, but that should leave us with enough actives to have fun playing and we can start recruiting more actively.
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: MERGING with DarkMyst??   MERGING with DarkMyst?? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:00 pm

I agree with you Para. We need to kick now all unactive and stay Freedom
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MERGING with DarkMyst??   MERGING with DarkMyst?? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:14 pm

Ms_Fleche wrote:
Does DarkMyst have more members than we? More active players? More territories? If not, the logical thing would be that DM merges with Freedom, not the other way around..

i agree its pointless to merge in the other direction

Back to top Go down
https://freedom-guild.forumieren.net
LaLani

LaLani

PostSubject: Merging with DM   MERGING with DarkMyst?? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:13 am

I agree with para if there is a merge they merge into Freedom . I don't want us to lose Freedom.
merging at this time I think is not necessary. My experience with merges is that it causes a lot of problems and drama and in the end the faction fails. That is not an options for Freedom.

We will recruit and build up our forces how ever I feel it is very important before someone is admitted to Freedom we have some information from them.

RE:
1 What factions they have been in?
2 Why do they want to join us?
3 Rank is more important I think at this time rather then stressing Level.

4 Do they agree to follow our Code of Conduct that I want too implement for Freedom.
Granted a few things need to be changed iris but that is easily done.

Please let me know your thoughts para Iris. I already Know Nic's as she knows the COD from our old PWi Faction and agrees with me about merges.

Love LaLani

Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

PostSubject: Re: MERGING with DarkMyst??   MERGING with DarkMyst?? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:26 am

I agree with our leader LaLani cheers in every point.
If DarkMysts want a merge then they come to Freedom, not Freedom to DarkMysts, we also good as Ally for now.
And we take care who we invite in Freedom, R12, 300+ and NO guildjumpers we need anymore. Talk and ask them before as LaLani said. study
Back to top Go down
Ms_Fleche

PostSubject: Re: MERGING with DarkMyst??   MERGING with DarkMyst?? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:14 am

Maybe it would be an idea to let ppl apply for this faction on this forums. Make a public section in which ppl can post without registering, for applications and for complaints.

I have seen it work quite well in other factions, with the members being able to say something about the applicant. Like"I know her as a very good archer' or 'this is definitely a faction hopper' or 'I've been scammed by her' and stuff like that. Decision in the end by LaLani, I would say.

Apart from that we can keep the option to invite ppl that we know personally or met during quests and of whom we know they are fun and would fit in faction.

Apart from that, I think we should try to recruit specific classes. We are under barbed, under bm-d, under clericked and our veno numbers could also use a boost. Remember, they all serve a purpose in TW.

I am still in doubt what would be most beneficial to the faction. Fleche, ofc, does the most damage but then again: we have tons of archers. My wizz also does a lot of damage and has the added advantage of being able to stun more, my cleric is lower lvl, does decent damage and can debuff. They are all R12, double fairy, but my cleric is only lvl350 and does not have the special glaive. Anyway, I'll keep pondering. And keep trying to lvl both my barb and my bm. You never know what use they might have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MERGING with DarkMyst??   MERGING with DarkMyst?? Empty

Back to top Go down

MERGING with DarkMyst??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
♫Freedom♫ :: Announcement-
Jump to: