♫Freedom♫
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♫Freedom♫

For all our Beloved Guildies :3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tw tactics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Safi

Safi

tw tactics Empty
PostSubject: tw tactics   tw tactics EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:46 am

I wrote this for another server (was official server). Some things you can ignore, but others are important for our guild, too. Have fun

Heya guild,
Like I said VanBa and me played pw on different servers till now. We did more than 100 TW`s till now, believe me. So I want to tell you our experience and our tactics to do good TW`s (with this we won very often if enough people on).
But at first I really want to say something about equipment… Nearly all of you have good equipment (much better than we had), but I always could cry, if I see your soulstones!!! Why the hell heavy classes here wear phy def soulstones and mage classes wear mag def soulstones? This is really crap, believe me =/ Please change this and you will stand longer as now.
Magic classes: Phy def or HP soulstones!!
Heavy classes/Light classes: Mag def or HP soulstones!!
And now to your weapons xD May someone of you wanna explain to me why you have such nice weapons and put wood attack, metal attack,… into it??
WB/WR/EA: phy attack stone
MG/WF/EP: mag attack stone
So after this I come to our TW tactics now. First we splited our guild into different parties like every guild does. We split into:
2 Cata Teams, 2 Assist Teams, 3 Def Teams and some Attack Teams.
Cata Team includes: 2 WB`s, 2 EP`s, 1 WR and WF/WR
Assist Team includes: 1 WR, 1 EP, 1 EA, 2 WF`s and maybe 2nd WR, but not important that much
Def Team includes: 2 MG, 1 WR, 1 WF, 1 EP and 1 EA
Attack Team includes: all players who have no parties and do good damage if possible (good to have WR to stun enemies)
We mostly had 1 or 2 so known “Base Buffer”. This are EP`s whose aren`t high level and they buff mag def, phy def and for mage classes mag attack. This is important so your party needn`t to wait for every player to buff.
If TW starts and all parties are ready to go every def team takes one door and place themselves in front of it. Oh I forgot about our spies^^ This are 3 mid or low level player, who fly/run to the base of the enemies. Every player takes one line and let kill him-/herself in front of base and stay there to tell the pt captains, which line the enemies go. So def teams and attack teams are better prepared. Mostly the attack teams go line B (middle line). One cata team and assist team go line A and the other cata – assist team go line C. Of course the assist team goes in front of cata team to support it and try to def it. If possible cata team should not always goes on the same lines. Maybe one team should go on line B like attack team to pressure the enemies. Other cata team goes line A or C to split their def team, so teams on middle-line can push forward into their base. Def teams always need to stay in front of our base except GM or VGM says something else (e.g. no enemies in TW). If our guild reaches the other base the cata WB`s stands in front of crystal and get spam heal from cata EP`s. Other classes support the cata EP`s that no WR or EA kills them. And of course save cata WB`s from MG AoE or WR stun!! This is important. In the base of the enemies there are 2 different ways to go. The first and faster way is to stand exactly in the middle between the two towers next to crystal. So they won`t attack and the cata`s can attack crystal. The other and safer way is to destroy one of the both towers and attack from there. And don`t forget to destroy minimum one tower on the middle line or on any other line so all can go into other base faster and safer. Now just wait till crystal is down xD Ok if they kill the cata WB`s be sure to have another cata-scroll in our inventor, if you are a WB and try to get an EP to ress you before your cata is destroyed. Or any other free WB takes your cata and tries to hold on at the crystal. If the other guild kills nearly all player from guild regroup in own base and push together again. It has more effect than everyone goes alone. (I hope you can understand this^^)
The last and very important thing is communication!!! In every TW ALL should be on TS (best quality). It`s no problem if you can`t say anything (no microphone etc), but hear instructions is very important, because TW is teamplay!!!(In our other guild you got just 50% of TW salary if you weren`t on TS)
If you want I can ask a friend. He maybe has a free TS server for our guild, but I need to ask first.
Ok this was the only thing I want to tell you^^ If there are any questions about my text just feel free to ask me
Ty all, Mausilein
Back to top Go down
Iris

Iris

tw tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: tw tactics   tw tactics EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:16 am

Good guide Safi, Basketball only thing, we dont have TS here atm, but we have Vent. Maybe is possible to get a TS ?? I like TS more as Vent.
Back to top Go down
Safi

Safi

tw tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: tw tactics   tw tactics EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:32 pm

I iwll ask a friend if we can use hes Ts server, too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tw tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: tw tactics   tw tactics Empty

Back to top Go down

tw tactics